Best trip ever!!!

I love travel, is one of the few things that I really enjoy.
I like to travel beacuse every single trip is a new expirience.
The last trip I made was some weeks ago with my family to USA and it was the best trip of my life so far. I`ll never forget it because I think that never in my life had been so happy. Although it sounds childish I don`t care, I could finally go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Studios, it was if I really was there. The music, shops and people were the same as the film. The most funny attractions was the 4D simulators, it was if I really flying  on a broomstick quidditch. I bought a magic wand, a chocolate frog, Bertie Bott`s beens of all flavors and a toy of Hogwarts Express.
We also were to Disney World and New York, the lights of Brodway was more amazing than in Tv. We did many things, it was a exhausting trip but the best of all.











I traveled to Brazil, Mexico and USA with my family, I hope that in the future can will go to many other countries.  I would like to travel to Asia and Asia Pacific the most. Also I would like to travel to all Wonders of the World, I have already visited 3, but I still have to much to see.

4 comentarios:

  1. MY GOOD! The Wizarding World? I ENVY YOU SO MUCH!
    Hahaha just kidding, but im a big fan too.
    Amazing photos! I love the dragon :o Gringotts, right? awesome <3
    thanks for share!
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. when I was travel to Disney I couldn't stop cry of happiness

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm sure you will go to Asia someday (: and you will be even more happy

    ResponderEliminar