Although this is a application for smarphones, Intagram also has a website with the same name.
I use instragram every day in my free time and when I need to search pictures or artis to use as reference on my works. Principally I follow artist and non-artist, they post pictures of their Works. Generally I follow ceramic artist but also ilustrators, sculptors, painters and some profiles that dedícate to post pictures of differents artists.
My favorite profile is @cfileonline because they post generally contemporany ceramic art and update daily.
I like this app because has a sección to search pictures with hashtags and this is very easy to found quickly the pictures. Also in this section the app recommend profiles according the profiles that I follow and this is who I discover new profiles daily.
I love instagram!!!
ResponderEliminarBárbara.
great,I algo great instagram <3 :)
ResponderEliminarI don´t have instagram :/
ResponderEliminari also use instagram
ResponderEliminar