The country that I would like to visit is Japan. In general I would like to visit any country of Asia but Japan is where I want to go more. I like Japan because it is the perfect combination of technology and tradition.
Since I was a kid I like Japan, I have always liked anime so I think that is the reason i like Japan. But is not only for anime that I like Japan, I like their woldview
I also like the culinary culture that exists in that country. I love its history and mythology.
I'd like to visit temples and appreciate nature, be part of a tea ceremony and explore villages in the outside the city, but I would also visit Tokyo, Kyoto, Hokkaido, I would like to go alla Japan.I want to walk through the Shibuya crossing, I'd like to see the lights of Tokyo Tower at night, use a kimono and eat in the street food stalls
I would like to make a long trip to Japan and meet fully, Maybe a full season to be able to learn a little the language
When I finish the carrer I would like to make this trip and enjoy my youth before having responsibilities.


0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario