The subject that I enjoyed studying this semester is creamics, actually is the only subject that
y like to study in university. I don`t like to draw and I really hate the theorical
subjects, I like english to but is kinda complicated for me to write , I very
bad in orthography, and allways write wrong
the verbal times, well I can´t write in spanish to, allways have errorr in te
orthography so….
I like ceramics
beacuse is interesting make differents clays whit differents materials,
pigmnets, oxides, even I can use paper, leaves, Wood, seeds or anything i want.
The clay also can
be buyed ready to use but is more funny if I make and create the clay. Depending
the materials that are in the clay can
be used to differents purpose.
The clay permit
that can be mould wiht the hands and anything
tool, is not necessary have specific tools but I like tu use.
If the clay are
dry is not a probem, the clay can be
re-lived with water and is ready to use again.
The thing that i dont like is the artistic
piont of view in the class. I mean… to make art with this matearial is
very important know how can used them, first i need to know the technical part
to later used correctly in a proyect and in this class the teaches are more
interested in the conceptual part , and to met his is to boring, if this can be changed i`am be
very happy.

I would like to see one of your scupltures
ResponderEliminarits true what you say about the workshop point of view ,but i know that you can do conceptual works too very well , you just have to put more interest in it
ResponderEliminar