My favourite music album

Actually I´m not the tipe of person that have a favourites  things, but  after of       a Little bit I remenber that is but after thinking about it a bit, I remembered that there is an álbum that my family and hear every year, and that álbum is “Feliz Navidad con Cachureos”.
For as long as I can remembee we hear this Album durin  Cristmas eve, is like an alarm which warns us that Christmas is near my house is filled instantly with the spirit of Christmas, i can`t magine a year without listening to this álbum.



I really like this album because every year I hear it I transported me to my childhood and relive the countless times that my sister and I actec the lyrics of the songs, I remember the excitement of opening gifts and break the packaging, i remember the dolls house that gave me that I still keep with love, a toy kitchen and my favorite gift a small piano very similar to Schroeder`s piano form Chalie Brown.

After so many years listening to the same álbum I learned the songs backwards and forwards, now I do not remember the  lyrics but when hear the songs my mouth begins to sing instantly. Now I dont`t act the lyrics whith my sister, but I still sing the songs imitating the voices of the characters.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario