For me the music is
a fundamental part of my life. When I listen to music I feel in my
own world, people around me go into a alternate world, and I'm left
alone with myself. When I don't listen to music I feel with bad
humor, and sometimes when I feel sick I listen to music to deal with
pain in an easier way.
I like using
headphones to listen to music because the sound is better and also,
when I'm in a place with other people or even in my house I
don't like to disturb them with the music i'm listening. And
sometimes I use earphones or headphones to avoid people, not that
it's personal or anything, but I enjoy my solitude.
In general I don't
like music in spanish, I don't know why... maybe I get bored of
listening the same lenguage I speak, and that can be the reason why a
listen to music in different languages.
Now i'm really stuck
with one song by a korean raper Dean in collaboration with a
american singer Eric Bellinger; the name of the song is “I'm Not
Sorry” and it's in inglish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzvRxguTPa4


i always knew you liked listen to music C:
ResponderEliminarI actually don't like to use headphones, but I feel the same when I listen music, it's great.
ResponderEliminarI don't like the Spanish music too, i prefer always the American music.
ResponderEliminar