The best concert

The best concert was Evanescence, It was my first concert that i went in my life. The concert was in Pista Atletica at the Estadio Estadio Nacional, was the firts time their came to Chile.Evanecsnce is a band of rock from USA, founden in 1995 by the vocalist of the group Ame Lee. The band is inactive since 2012 beacuse Amy lee decide to take a rest for a while before the birth of her fisrt child.


A few day before the concert my dad have a small accident tried to ride a skatebord and broke  his pinky of the right hand and twisted his wrist of the othr hand and weeks before the concert I twisted my right ankle when I get out of a car.

The best of the concert was that my dad and I were injured, my dad has the right hand with a cast and the other hand with a band, and I had my right foot wiht a cast too.The concert was good but  it was better because the both of us looks like a mummies.


3 comentarios:

  1. i already heard your story but i keep laughing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I heard evanescence remember when I was little, it must have been very good concert.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That story is so funny, I imaginane both of you injured but still trying to enjoy the concert as much as you could.

    ResponderEliminar